This apple pie will have everyone thinking you are a professional chef.
- 24 oz (1 loaf) challah bread, cut into 2” cubes
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
For the rest of the ingredients for the bread pudding, click HERE
- 1 (19.5-oz) jar caramel sauce
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. To prepare the bread pudding, preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9” x 13” casserole dish; set aside.
2. Place the bread cubes in a large bowl; set aside.
3. Whisk the eggs, milk, heavy cream, both sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla in a medium-size bowl. Beat until well mixed. Pour the egg mixture and melted butter over the bread and gently toss until most of the egg mixture is absorbed by the bread. Add the apple pie chunks and lightly toss to evenly incorporate.
For the rest of the preparation, click HERE.
This recipe is prepared with Cooks Essentials 18-piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set w/Dupont Nonstick (K41304). Go to David’s Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
To receive $5.00 off your first order, click HERE