This chocolate sandwich is one you have never tasted before. We guarantee that it will blow you away.
- 1 (16-oz) frozen butter pound cake, thawed
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 10 tsp creamy peanut butter
For the rest of the ingredients, click HERE.
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
1. Trim the sides (about 1/4″) of the pound cake to make a flat, even surface. Discard the edges.
2. Cut the pound cake into 10 even slices.
3. Spread 1 side of 5-pound cake slices with half of the softened butter and then place them, butter-side down, on a piece of parchment paper. Spread a teaspoon of peanut butter on the inside of all 10 slices. Arrange the bananas over the pound cake slices on the parchment paper. Place 4 squares of the Hershey’s chocolate on top of the banana. Top with the other 5 slices of pound cake and spread all the outside tops with the rest of the butter. Press together gently.