People usually go with the classic mac and cheese, which is why we found a chili mac n’ cheese that will blow you away.
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup medium-diced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (8-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-oz) canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
For the rest of the ingredients, click HERE.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic. Cook until the beef is no longer pink.
For the final 2 steps, click HERE.
This recipe is prepared with Cooks Essentials 18-piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set w/Dupont Nonstick (K41304). Also, check out David’s Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
To receive $5.00 off your first order, click HERE
Did you try this killer cheesy dish? Post photos in the comment section below!