Spaghetti Squash sounds like a difficult dish to cook, which is why we found a recipe anyone can use.
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil (optional)
- 2 cups toasted coarse breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
For the rest of the ingredients, click HERE
1. Season the cut side of the noodled squash with salt and pepper. Place the spaghetti squash halves, cut side down on a rack in the pressure cooker. Add 2 cups of water to the cooker and lock the lid in place.
2. Pressure cook on HIGH for 15 minutes (depending on the size of the spaghetti squash, you may need more or less time). Reduce the pressure with the QUICK-RELEASE method and carefully remove the lid.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF.
4. Brush the cut side of the spaghetti squash with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the noodled squash halves, cut side down on a cookie sheet or an oven-safe casserole dish. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the point of a paring knife inserts easily into the squash.