This is a delicious turkey that everyone is going to love! Suitable for Thanksgiving or any other meal. So delicious and enjoyable!!
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 4 hr
Yields: 14 to 16 servings
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 6 cloves garlic, plus 1 whole head
- 3 oranges, zest finely grated, oranges halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the rest of the ingredients, click HERE
1. Position an oven rack on the lowest rung and preheat to 450°F. Pulse the coriander, 6 cloves garlic, orange zest and 3 tablespoons salt in a mini chopper until the mixture resembles a coarse paste (or use a mortar and pestle). Transfer to a small bowl, add the butter and mix until well combined.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper inside the turkey cavity. Flip the turkey breast-side down and make 1 slit in the skin along each thigh near the backbone. Stuff two-thirds of the butter mixture under the skin of the thighs and breasts. Stuff the cavity with the garlic head, 2 or 3 orange halves and the cilantro. Rub the skin with the remaining butter and sprinkle with pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string, place on a rack set in a Food Network roasting pan and scatter the remaining oranges in the pan.
For the rest of the directions, click HERE
Straight from the food network. Found on Kohls.com. Gather your family around the table for this flavorful meal!